Solo - I sometimes find it hard to fly...will you still be there to catch me if I fall?

Once again...it's been awhile.

I'm all alone and it's pretty peaceful. Perhaps staying this late isn't so bad...nobody to bother you...just you and the music surrounding. I feel almost a bit mischievous. Maybe if I were of a different state of mind I'd run around screaming at the top of my lungs jumping on the couches. But for now I'm enjoying the peacefulness. Night time peace is so much different then sleepy morning peace.

I think I'm ready for this solo flight. It's been awhile since I've been able to say that, if I can even remember a time. This doesn't mean I care any less, the opposite is definitely true, but I have so many other things to concentrate on now. So many EXCITING things. However, before I do this alone I have requests...that I'm afraid to make. Please don't judge me for my feelings and insecurities, for they are all out of immense love. I only wish to say these things to keep this peace and these pieces together.

Service Bell - Grizzly Bear + Feist

I will hold on. Let's not make this a long bumpy ride, but instead a single sleeps' dream.

1 comment:

Kat Spasov said...

Kind of random, but I just thought you might appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW0B1sipLBI