Scherzando - Who's in the mirror?

I'm in love. She's so small and defenseless. Running around with her tail straight up in the air like she owns the place. Bouncing from floor to couch to lap. There's so much energy and curiosity in that tiny little frame. I could watch her for hours (and I did!).

She chases her tail. And not in this "oh there's something that looks like string" way. No, no...this is a much more intense "It's that tail again...I must have it" kind of way. This of course lasts for about 2 minutes...until she gets dizzy.

She's so tiny. I just want to protect her. I found myself putting the toilet cover down for fear of her falling in. Randomly...but serious. And the way she curls up right next to me to sleep...it's as if we hadn't just met 2 hours ago. Completely trusting and dependent on me. She's awesome.

The Beatles - Sexy Sadie


She just came into my life and has already brought me so much joy. Oh Sadie, Sadie. This is the beginning of something amazing.

2 comments:

Kat Spasov said...

Oh my goodness! Such a cute kitty! Congrads.

Jason D. Hunter said...

Falling in love with a furry new friend is wonderful!