Dolce - Let the light in...who needs sunglasses

I'm gazing out the window at a beautiful day, and I decide it would be a waste if I don't enjoy it. This apartment I have now made my own provides the haven I have been looking for. I drag myself out of this comfy papasan chair into the blindingly sunny outdoors. The birds are chirping a delightful welcome, and everyone is dressed for the summer weather - colorful skirts and dresses flowing. A feeling of euphoria explodes throughout my body as I realize, I'm here. This is my neighborhood. These birds will welcome me every morning, and these people are my neighbors. Oh glorious city how I missed your smiling face. This is how I remember you. We had a rough reintroduction, but now that I've found my feet I feel our friendship will resume from where we left off. After a day enjoying all the splendors you have to offer I will willingly collapse back into my comfy papasan. I'm so happy to see you in this light once again.

Air France - Collapsing At Your Doorstep


With a skip in your step enjoy the sunshine and smiling faces. Embrace the reality of this dream-like world, for you never know when the rain will come and wash it all away.

2 comments:

Kat Spasov said...

Sometimes the city is just so dirty and dingy and unwelcoming. Other times it can feel like you don't belong anywhere else.

the great red shark said...

air france is good outdoor music