Amabile - We would make a killing if we had a farm brothel.

I love fall. Never having experienced it truly...it has been a treat to my senses. The colors, so vibrant and full. Amazing that they are signs of death and the bitter cold that is to soon come. But for now...I will enjoy this fiery wonderland, and live in this beautiful moment.

With three companions by my side, I've escaped the city and am now surrounded by thousands of trees, red...yellow...orange. It feels as if I have entered a new kingdom, some psychedelic world that has never been discovered. There are two objectives at hand...to collect the best and ripest loot we can find...and to have an amazing afternoon together. We scatter through rows and rows of fruited trees, searching for the perfect pick. Taking heed of the poisonous foliage that threatens our good time, we climb to the highest branch for that which we seek. The first fruit for our own delight...each bite sweeter than before. Thereafter, we horde for the treats to come. It seems a lifetime since I've giggled like this...childlike and free. Today I have not one care in the world...they have all been forgotten amongst these autumn branches. With laughter, sunshine and satisfied souls we collect the spoils which we pirated from these great trees and make our way home.

Cibo Matto - Apple

I wish it could be autumn everyday... Or maybe I just wish everyday could be like this one.

No comments: