Grave - A VERY unexpected change...

Once again I've been rudely awakened by my alarm...that chirpy little tune which calls for the end of my slumber. As I quickly disable it and look to greet the sun with my eyes, I realize...the sun isn't there. It's rainy and cloudy, and the streets are covered with a layer of water...early risers walking around with umbrellas and rain boots. I stretch my toes to the end of the bed, preparing them for the cold floor that they will soon make contact with. But...what if I just turn over and go back to sleep in this bed of feathers in which I lie. Would it really be that bad? Would anyone notice? I could just hide in my dreams instead of face the cold, rainy mess of the outside world. As these thoughts go through my head I feel myself willingly drifting back to sleep. Until suddenly I realize...it's half an hour later, and I'm not even dressed. I reluctantly drag myself out of bed and perform those same monotonous morning activities. Oh the life of a working woman. As I finally bring myself to walk out the door, umbrella in arm, I say to myself, "all I want is to sleep until 12 on a Wednesday." If only...

Festival - Come Outside!

Maybe I spoke too soon...

1 comment:

Kat Spasov said...

That's a beautiful photo.