Melancolico - More than I ever could have imagined.

I'm in love with an invisible man. Even though he's there, he's not. And everyday feels like there is something missing. When I share, I share to you, not with you, and I miss the sharing of us together...and that which we shared. When I close my eyes, I can see his, but on opening realize that he is not here. This picture of him in my head is just an illusion, a memory. One of the past. What of those memories of the future? When will they come? How soon if ever until I am able to touch his hand or kiss his cheek? Have these times passed? And if they have, they left me behind, for I am not ready to close this book. Instead I want to fill it with even more stories of our love and experiences and intimacies - stories of the present, not memories of the past and regrets of this circumstance.

Beach House - Some Things Last A Long Time

I guess what I'm saying is, I miss us.

No comments: