Magnifico - "We're gonna have to let you go," so I went.

From here I can see every ray, every beam of light as it delicately hits the leafy floor. Magentas, blues, yellows, oranges, and greens dance with each other through the light and take their bow amongst the grass and leaves. Some rays even so lucky as to reflect magnificently against stone, thus continuing their glorious waltz. Each one...so different..moving with the sway of the branches between them and their powerful source. This spot I have against the tree provides me with a perfect view of this incredible show. As I look up I see the shadow patterns of light against leaf and leaf, as if each are vying for the attention of the sun, swaying back and forth in their competition. Soon they will all fall, and aid in welcoming this glow to its denouement.

Radiohead - Motion Picture Soundtrack

The sky is raining sunlight, and it is so beautiful.

No comments: